cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: MEMORY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATIONMemory limits must satisfy:
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:56:20 GMT
The issue is about how to start a PV vm on Ubuntu xen inside devcloud. By default, if the template
os type is "centos 6" and beyond, cloudstack will start the vm as HVM VM. If template os type
is "centos 5.5", it will start a PV vm, and the default centos 6 ISO support PV, so I think
you can change your centos template's os type to "centos 5.5", then have a try.

 The

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServe
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStart

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XcpOssResource.execute(XcpOssRes
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeReques
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XcpOssResource.executeRequest(Xc
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.

> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTa
> > >>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTa
> > >>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolE
> > >>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecu
 The

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServe
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStart

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XcpOssResource.execute(XcpOssRes
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeReques
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XcpOssResource.executeRequest(Xc
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.

> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTa
> > >>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTa
> > >>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolE
> > >>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecu
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServe
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStart

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XcpOssResource.execute(XcpOssRes
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeReques
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XcpOssResource.executeRequest(Xc
> > >>>>>>

> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.

> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTa
> > >>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTa
> > >>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolE
> > >>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecu
VM
Unable

This issue is

limits
> must

try to create a

> satisfy:
> satisfy:
> > >>>>>>>>>
> com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:1732)
> > >>>>>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServe
> com.xensource.xenapi.VM.setMemoryStaticMin(VM.java:3450)
> > >>>>>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.setMemory(Cit
> > >>>>>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.createVmFromT

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XcpOssResource.execute(XcpOssRes
> > >>>>>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeReques
> > >>>>>>>>>

> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XcpOssResource.executeRequest(Xc
> > >>>>>>>>>

> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.

> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTa
> > >>>>>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTa
> > >>>>>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolE
> > >>>>>>>>>

> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecu

(RedHat) Twitter