cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: Server 2012
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:45:22 GMT
Is this happening on the dev list?  I ask because I'm planning on adding a "wish list" to the
wiki one of these days…

On Dec 10, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Vijayendra Bhamidipati <vijayendra.bhamidipati@citrix.com>
 wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Feature scoping for the next release of cloudstack is going on, and this is on the radar.
I will let you know when the features are finalized.

> Regards,
> Vijay

the 5.1 vi api before it can deploy win 8/2012 instances on esx. A simple db hack will not
suffice.

> Regards,
> Vijay

so I don't suggest using it until it's supported.  When support is added, Server 2012 / Windows
8 should be added to the OS Types.  I believe adding an OS Type requires a code change and
not a simple database hack.

> Best regards,
> Kirk
>
> On 12/10/2012 10:22 AM, Jonathan Bastin wrote:
>> Is there a way to hck some MySQL tables or something to list Server 2012 as Vmware
5.1 now supports it.

>> Regards,
>>

>> Jonathan Bastin
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise
used by any other person. If you are not the named recipient please contact the sender and
delete the email from your system. The author's incumbent expressions, views and thoughts
are their own and not necessarily representative of those of the Peer Point Internet Ltd or
associated companies.

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise
used by any other person. If you are not the named recipient please contact the sender and
delete the email from your system. The author's incumbent expressions, views and thoughts
are their own and not necessarily representative of those of the Peer Point Internet Ltd or
associated companies.

o: 415.315.9385
@johnlkinsella