cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject Changes to wiki top page....
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:13:08 GMT
Here's another change on the wiki.

Prasanna put together an excellent page with CloudStack design documents.  I modified it slightly
so that we have 4.1 and 4.0 design documents and so that it's easy to add any design page.
 I added this page to the top level page.  I basically put the 4.1 features I know about in
4.1.  Please help and move the pages to the appropriate places.

I also added a head line called 'Processes'.  Under that I added a page that talks about the
process of submitting a new feature.  This page is not complete because it doesn't talk about
how a feature is accepted and also what to do if a feature doesn't make a release but it does
talk about what people need to do to submit features and design specs.

Please review and comment.

--Alex