cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject [DISCUSS][AFSCS41]Releases added to the title page of the wiki
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:34:43 GMT
I added a Releases headline to cwiki.  Under that headline is the 4.0 release link and a 4.1
release link.  The 4.1 release link points to an info page where users and developers can
get information on the status of the 4.1 release.  We can add links to jir searches that finds
4.1 bugs on this page.  The intent is to have a single starting point for users and developers
to look for information about a certain release.  We probably can refine this page as 4.1
goes on to make it a template for future release information.

Please comment on if this is appropriate.

--Alex