cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Bastin <Jonathan.Bas...@peerpointinternet.co.uk>
Subject Re: cloudstack features wish-list
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 07:02:01 GMT
You have missed off multiple IP per instance on advanced and basic networking.

Regards,

Jonathan Bastin

----- Reply message -----
From: "John Kinsella" <jlk@stratosec.co>
To: "<cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>" <cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: cloudstack features wish-list
Date: Mon, Dec 10, 2012 23:17

Everyone - I've started a really basic features wish list in the wiki. Please feel free to
add to it. At some point, we'll start to categorize things...

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Features+Wish+List

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise
used by any other person. If you are not the named recipient please contact the sender and
delete the email from your system. The author's incumbent expressions, views and thoughts
are their own and not necessarily representative of those of the Peer Point Internet Ltd or
associated companies.