cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Can not find systemvmiso
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 14:17:18 GMT
Hey Isaac,

Refer to section 4.5.7 of the install guide for the template.

http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.0-i
ncubating/html/Installation_Guide/management-server-install-flow.html#prepa
re-system-vm-template

Command for XenServer
#/usr/lib64/cloud/common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt
-m /mnt/secondary -u
http://download.cloud.com/templates/acton/acton-systemvm-02062012.vhd.bz2
-h xenserver -s <optional-management-server-secret-key> -F

Matt
On Dec 20, 2012, at 4:58 AM, "Isaac Chiang" <isaacchiang@gmail.com<mailto:isaacchiang@gmail.com>>