cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Templates for CS 3.0.4
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 04:58:18 GMT
Hi Anoop,

CloudStack ships only CentOS templates.

 http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.0-incubating/html/Admin_Guide/create-windows-template.html
gives more information on how to create a Windows template.

Regards
-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: Ahmad Emneina [mailto:Ahmad.Emneina@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 9:45 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Templates for CS 3.0.4

I don't think anyone ships windows templates. Ideally you'd create your own from ISOs.

Ahmad

On Dec 19, 2012, at 8:01 PM, "Anoop Mohan" <AnoopMo@microland.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Where can I get the templates for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
> for CS3.0.4.
>

> Please guide me
>

> Regards,
>
> Anoop Mohan
>
> The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
> Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
> If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
your computer.
> Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are
free from viruses.
> However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus
introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking
software.