cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: public cloudstack deployments
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:17:07 GMT
Hi Ioan
We've done numerous public CS deployments this year.
Drop me a PM and I'll see if I can put you in touch with some of our customers

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

-----Original Message-----
From: Ioan Eugen Stan [mailto:stan.ieugen@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 December 2012 22:45
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: public cloudstack deployments

Hello,

Does anyone know Public Cloud Stack deployments other then ninefold.com? We're working on
Axemblr Provisionr - a tool to provision 10's -100's of machines - soon to be open sourced.

I'm working on the CloudStack driver, using jclouds against Ninefold, which unfortunately
doesn't have SecurityGroups enabled so network configuration is a bit more complicated.

We also have a talk submission called 'Hadoop on-demand on CloudStack'
at Hadoop Summit Amsterdam [1] where we will feature Axemblr Provisionr in action so please
vote if you find the talk interesting.

[1] http://hadoopsummit2013.uservoice.com/forums/185446-operating-hadoop/suggestions/3401646-hadoop-on-demand-on-cloudstack

Thanks,
--