cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: cloud-setup-databases: How to run script when building in dev environment
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 21:03:19 GMT

Use

mvn -P developer -pl developer -Ddeploydb

-----Original Message-----
From: Navina Ramesh [mailto:rnavina@acis.ufl.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 12:02 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: cloud-setup-databases: How to run script when building in dev environment

Hi,

I had built cloudstack4.0 from source and had setup the database. Due to some problems with
MySQL server, I had to drop all the cloudstack related databases. How do I restore them to
initial setup?
I tried running ~/incubator-cloudstack/setup/bindir/cloud-setup-databases.in from command
line. But I am guessing that is not the right way to execute this piece of code. It looks
like it might require a build tool. Can someone point out how to run this script?

Fyi, I am running MySQL and Management server on the same host. The host is running Ubuntu12.04

Thanks!
Navina