cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <tre...@46labs.com>
Subject Re: Problem with bridge
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 17:00:35 GMT
Have you set the KVM traffic labels within Cloudstack when you spun up your zone?

Do you have IPV4 forwarding on?

cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
If not, turn it on, and make it permanent by:
sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_forward=1
/etc/sysctl.conf:
net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1
I also had problems with system ISOs because the latest incubating for Ubuntu (this may have
already been fixed) does not include the system VM ISOs when you do a apt-get install cloud-agent.
If you did a source install, it may be different.

Just my initial thoughts.

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
720-214-3643- Voice
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry