cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <venkataswamybabu.budum...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Advanced Network Setup for Xenserver (Cloudstack 3.0.2 or 4.0.0-incubating)
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 04:00:57 GMT
Hi Jim,

I am assuming you have added secondary storage with right systemvm.vhd. Can you please add
management-server.log snippet here?

Thanks,
SWAMY

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim L. [mailto:jiml@pobox.com]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 6:31 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Advanced Network Setup for Xenserver (Cloudstack 3.0.2 or 4.0.0-incubating)

Hi,

I'm trying to configure an Advanced Networking setup with XenServer and Cloudstack 3.0.2,
after having successfully done the same with VSphere with another environment and network.
 My Xenserver has one NIC named "Network 0".  After configuring an advanced networking zone,
Cloudstack is unable to contact the SSVM created on Xenserver.  I tried logging into the SSVM
from the Xenserver console, but was unsuccessful.  There is only the SSVM; the console proxy
did not get created.

Is there something I'm missing here?  Do I have to create a virtual
switch on Xenserver or something like that?    I'm following the
CLoudstack installation guide, btw.

Thanks.

--Jim L.