cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <venkataswamybabu.budum...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CS3.0.4 Disable External DHCP Server
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 05:10:40 GMT
Are you saying that after making changes mentioned in the link as part of your external DHCP
server didn't solve the issue?

-----Original Message-----
From: Anoop Mohan [mailto:AnoopMo@microland.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:59 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: CS3.0.4 Disable External DHCP Server

Any one has any clue on below

From: Anoop Mohan
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 1:49 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: CS3.0.4 Disable External DHCP Server

Where can I disable the external DHCP server to provide Ip's for VM's in CloudStack.  I followed
below document but didn't help. Do I need to add
contents  from the below  url in   /etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf of router VM
of CS3.0.4?

http://docs.cloudstack.org/Knowledge_Base/Running_an_external_DHCP_serve
r_on_CloudStack_networks/Configuration_Snippet_for_External_DHCP_servers

Regards,

Anoop Mohan

Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance
upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer.
Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses.
However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced
by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.