cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: cannot delete network
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:29:02 GMT
I think ,  we no longer allow deletion of a  guest network in the Basic zone when it has non-expunged
CPVM/SSVMs which might be the case for you . You need to destroy/expunge them  prior to network
deletion.  I am not 100% sure but you can try this out.

Can somebody confirm this ?

Thanks,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: psjia [mailto:psjia@travelsky.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 2:45 PM
To: cloudstack-users
Subject: cannot delete network

I cannot delete a shared network.I have deleted all instances which using this network and
the vroute of this network.But when i delete the network,the log is "
WARN  [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher] (Job-Executor-68:job-199) class com.cloud.api.ServerApiException
: Failed to delete network WARN  [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-68:job-199)
Unable to unregister active job 199 from JMX monitoring "
I have deleted other networks by using the same way,other networks can be deleted rightly.But
this one is wrong.
my environment is cloudstack3.0.2+xenserver6.0.2.

psjia