cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Introducing Storage Tags
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:39:29 GMT
So Storage Tags is a non -editable field in the UI . Once you have created a compute offering
you can't modify the storage tag. I think but you can try using the update service offering
API call (updateServiceOffering ) to edit the update the storage tag . Obviously you have
to be the admin.

Regards,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Fuchs, Andreas (SwissTXT) [mailto:Andreas.Fuchs@swisstxt.ch]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:02 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Introducing Storage Tags

Hi

We need to introduce storage tags to "route" some specific workloads to dedicated storage.

The Problem is now that we already created quite a bunch of compute offerings in the GUI I'm
not able to add a storage tag to them. Do we really have to recreate all of them or is there
another way of getting the storage tag added to the existing offerings?

Regards
Andi