cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Error while trying to instance
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 06:40:40 GMT
Check for the point in the logs where you could find the word "exception" . I happened to see
that you are not able to add your instance because of the following exceptions  -

com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a deployment for
VM[User|i-2-5-VM]Scope=interface com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
2012-12-12 05:39:58
&
com.cloud.exception.AgentUnavailableException

Could you please verify the following -

1)      com.cloud.exception.AgentUnavailableException: Resource [Host:4] is unreachable: Host
4: Host is not in the right state: Disconnected

2)      Also could you check if your NFS path is correct or not ?

3)      You might also want to check the db and verify if the host is in the correct state
and not "Removed".

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Pranav