cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack UI Login Problem
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 19:09:36 GMT
Hi Farid,

Could you please elaborate on the details of the environment you are using for running cloudstack
?  Are you running it on windows/ linux/ Vbox / Dev Cloud ? That could help us know about
the problem . What's the MS IP when you are connected to both your networks ?

Thanks,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Farid BinBeshr [mailto:the_poor88@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 10:01 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: FW: CloudStack UI Login Problem

Hi all,

I'm working with CloudStack 3.0.2 and I have installed it via my home internet connection.

I need to run CloudStack management server every time I turn on my device to open the CloudStack
UI Login page ( via http://localhost:8080/client/). The problem is when I connect to another
network except my home network, I can not open the CloudStack UI Login page.

Could you please help me in this problem?

Regards,
Farid