cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From jerry jiang. 蒋维 <jerry.ji...@tyxtech.com>
Subject Re: Could cloudstack use an exist vmware datastore as primary storage?
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 07:43:06 GMT
In theory, CS works with the VMware and its attached lun as primary
storage with option 'presetup' to setup primary storage for cluster.

Even if CS recommanded no any vm exists before adding into CS

-- Jerry

----- Original Message -----
From: "曹伟" <caow@travelsky.com>
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Sent: 星期五, 2012年 12 月 14日 下午 3:18:02
Subject: Could cloudstack use an exist vmware datastore as primary storage?

hi all,

I have a fcsan lun have been used by an exist  VMware vSphere platform as a datastore, and
there are lots of available space in this datastore, so I want to use these space and make
it as the primary storage of cloudstack.

So I want to know if Cloudstack permit to use an exist vmware datastore as primary storage?