cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Kluge <Kevin.Kl...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: cloudstack features wish-list
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 20:34:42 GMT
In other communities I've seen voting into the bug database work well.  In these communities
a person that wants some feature follows this procedure:
- search for it in bug db
- file an enhancement request if not found
- vote for it

Then everyone can do searches to show items listed by number of votes and see what is wanted
broadly, and add their votes if they want.  And we can look backwards to see what highly-voted
items have been addressed (or see that we are failing to address highly-voted items).  Those
things are hard to convey in a wiki page.  Sometimes I have seen communities set up web pages
that pull this data from the bug db dynamically.  That could be used to create something like
the wiki page you set up.

-kevin