cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nik Martin <nik.mar...@nfinausa.com>
Subject Re: iSCSI Initiator-CS 3.0.4
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 18:10:26 GMT
On 12/26/2012 10:29 PM, Anoop Mohan wrote:
> Any help would be appreciated

The only thing I see that may be causing an issue is "/LUN1" - LUNS are
an integer index staring at 0.  They may have a plain English name as
well, but i think the Cloudstack initiator is expecting just the index
of the LUN, which in your case is 1.  A test is to try to connect to the
iSCSI target using xencenter that is connected to one of your cloudstack
hypervisors.  When you can connect there, you should be able to also
connect using the same info in the CS UI.

addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
> Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
> If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
your computer.
> Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are
free from viruses.
> However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus
introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking
software.

--

Regards,

Nik