cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server 2012
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:14:33 GMT
Hi, Jonathan.  vSphere 5.1 isn't supported yet and I heard there are
problems with it so I don't suggest using it until it's supported.  When
support is added, Server 2012 / Windows 8 should be added to the OS
Types.  I believe adding an OS Type requires a code change and not a
simple database hack.

Best regards,
Kirk

On 12/10/2012 10:22 AM, Jonathan Bastin wrote:
> Is there a way to hck some MySQL tables or something to list Server 2012 as Vmware 5.1
now supports it.

> Regards,
>

> Jonathan Bastin

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise
used by any other person. If you are not the named recipient please contact the sender and
delete the email from your system. The author's incumbent expressions, views and thoughts
are their own and not necessarily representative of those of the Peer Point Internet Ltd or
associated companies.