cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <Ahmad.Emne...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack UI Login Problem
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 16:49:59 GMT
I would expect this type of behavior. Your MS lives on your home network... If you haven't
set up some NAT'ing to access it from the Internet you won't be able to reach it from disparate
non-routable networks...

Ahmad

On Dec 7, 2012, at 2:40 AM, "Farid BinBeshr" <the_poor88@hotmail.com> wrote:

> By the way, I 'm running the UI from the MS machine.
> I ping the MS IP from another machine within the same network (my home internet connection)
and it is pingable.I ping the MS IP from another machine connected to another network (not
my home internet connection) and it is not pingable.