cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CS4.0 build failed while setting up a dev environment on windows
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 02:21:02 GMT
Livio, you're using 4.0 release version. The commands you're using are for the master-git branch.
Follow instructions from here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Building#Building-ApacheCloudStack4.0

The build system in 4.0.0 was ant, so to deploy database, you would build it first, deploy
server and then do ant deploydb.

Hope this helps,
Rohit