cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <tre...@46labs.com>
Subject Re: BAD System VMs in Ubuntu 12.04
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 17:02:37 GMT
/usr/lib/cloud/common/vms/systemvm.iso
5972 -rw-r--r-- 1 root 6113280 Dec  2 03:58 systemvm.iso

root@management1:/usr/lib/cloud/common/vms# mount -o loop systemvm.iso /media/iso
mount: warning: /media/iso seems to be mounted read-only.
root@management1:/usr/lib/cloud/common/vms# cd /media/iso
root@management1:/media/iso# ls
authorized_keys  cloud-scripts.tgz  systemvm.zip

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | PeerEdge Cloud Switch (PeCS)
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
720-214-3643- Voice
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

On Dec 2, 2012, at 10:36 AM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@citrix.com> wrote:

> Just saw the version, so can you check if you have systemvm.iso somewhere in the install
path /usr/share or /usr/bin (don't remember actual paths for debian builds) and it is readable
and mountable.

> Regards

is running on and do the force reconnection with the host on UI.

> James Oh
> Cloud QA Team
> KT
> Mobile : 010-9549-5588
> FAX : 0303-0993-2884
> Email : ogiljae@kt.com<mailto:ogiljae@kt.com>
>
> On 2012. 12. 3., at  12:26, Trevor Francis <trevor@46labs.com<mailto:trevor@46labs.com>>
wrote:

> I have recently completely rebuilding cloudstack and a kvm hypervisor from scratch to
determine if there is an issue with my system or with the latest Ubuntu cloudstack build.

> Currently, cloudstack builds bad systems VMs on Ubuntu 12.04 Hosts and Management server.
The system VM is pingable, but I am getting "Connection Refused" on CPVM and the SSVM will
not respond to ISO uploads.

> Plus:
>
> I run a: ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud -p 3922 root@169.254.3.122<mailto:root@169.254.3.122>
> and receive a: Permission denied (public key)
>
> I looked at the mysql database for the keys and compared them against the keys on the
hypervisors. They do not match
> There has to be a problem with the builds, as I have been able to replicate this multiple
times on completely fresh builds.