cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From psjia <ps...@travelsky.com>
Subject cannot delete network
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 09:14:58 GMT
I cannot delete a shared network.I have deleted all instances which using this network and
the vroute of this network.But when i delete the network,the log is "
WARN  [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher] (Job-Executor-68:job-199) class com.cloud.api.ServerApiException
: Failed to delete network
WARN  [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-68:job-199) Unable to unregister active
job 199 from JMX monitoring
"
I have deleted other networks by using the same way,other networks can be deleted rightly.But
this one is wrong.
my environment is cloudstack3.0.2+xenserver6.0.2.

psjia