cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <prasanna.santha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Cloud-management restart looses hosts
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 18:07:21 GMT
On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 10:40:55PM +0530, Trevor Francis wrote:
> I have been able to replicate multiple times at:
>
> service cloud-management restart disconnects hosts.
>
> Running Ubuntu 12.04 hosts and management server. Version
> 4.0.0-incubating.20121024195401

Trevor,

I see you've posted

We'll need more logs for this one. are you able to archive the
management server logs (/var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log)
and possibly a database dump (mysqldump cloud > cloud.sql)?

Even better if we can get the logs when you repro the scenario:

1. stop MS
2. start MS
3. state of hosts in the table before and after restart
select * from hosts;

The logs corresponding to these actions.

That'll make the bug report more complete to begin investigating.

Thanks,

--
Prasanna.,