cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: BAD System VMs in Ubuntu 12.04
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 16:36:27 GMT
Just saw the version, so can you check if you have systemvm.iso somewhere in the install path
/usr/share or /usr/bin (don't remember actual paths for debian builds) and it is readable
and mountable.

Regards
From: Trevor Francis [trevor@46labs.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 9:39 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: BAD System VMs in Ubuntu 12.04

No dice. Same issue. There is something wrong with these VMs or CS.

Running Ubuntu 12.04 4.0.0-incubating.20121024195401

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | PeerEdge Cloud Switch (PeCS)
http://www.46labs.com<http://www.46labs.com/> | http://www.peeredge.net<http://www.peeredge.net/>
720-214-3643- Voice
trevor@46labs.com<mailto:trevor@46labs.com>

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD7EB2.A839EF60][cid:image002.jpg@01CD7EB2.A839EF60]

On Dec 2, 2012, at 9:46 AM, Ogiljae <ogiljae@gmail.com<mailto:ogiljae@gmail.com>>