cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudMonkey - Connection refused
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 08:24:57 GMT
The host is the mgmt server host ip. Remember in this way, cloudmonkey is just another client
for CloudStack, a client should never connect to a hypervisor host to make CS api calls.
Is 56.10 where your mgmt server is running? If yes, are those ports (end points) accessible?

Regards.
From: Charles Moulliard [ch007m@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 11:05 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: CloudMonkey - Connection refused

Hi,

When I run the following Cloudmonkeys commands, I get this error :

🐵 cloudmonkey> set host 192.168.56.10
🐵 cloudmonkey> set port 8080
🐵 cloudmonkey> set apiKey
seDi4nzFfadLNmMbtXExs_9CwFMzAMXkdNiy5ttzY44KEV9ltpDryrmfT5NTUS3QMbBQ_PRS_3M1_3R_e57QZQ
🐵 cloudmonkey> set secretkey
5G6G0M5gFfSH4_XkeuLjHloeGiwflfWy95LK0M1GHmN0JiYnm5o9hbg8SukD3BUEcJO6YwL3Gd2pkmnnDlaJ5A
🐵 cloudmonkey> set prompt mycloudmonkey>

mycloudmonkey>list users
Connection Error: <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>

Is the connection refused because something is not configured on the mngt
server ?

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard