cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <tre...@46labs.com>
Subject Re: BAD System VMs in Ubuntu 12.04
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 17:06:51 GMT
Deleted Both SystemVM's and allowed them to rebuildíŽ.same issue.

Also, I am getting "Connection Refused" when I try to activate the CPVM.

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | PeerEdge Cloud Switch (PeCS)
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
720-214-3643- Voice
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

On Dec 2, 2012, at 11:02 AM, Trevor Francis <trevor.francis@tgrahamcapital.com> wrote:

> /usr/lib/cloud/common/vms/systemvm.iso
> 5972 -rw-r--r-- 1 root 6113280 Dec  2 03:58 systemvm.iso
>
> root@management1:/usr/lib/cloud/common/vms# mount -o loop systemvm.iso /media/iso
> mount: warning: /media/iso seems to be mounted read-only.
> root@management1:/usr/lib/cloud/common/vms# cd /media/iso
> root@management1:/media/iso# ls
> authorized_keys  cloud-scripts.tgz  systemvm.zip
>

> Trevor Francis
> Partner
> 46 Labs | PeerEdge Cloud Switch (PeCS)
> http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
> 720-214-3643- Voice
> trevor@46labs.com
>
> Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry
>
> <image001.jpg><image002.jpg>
>
> On Dec 2, 2012, at 10:36 AM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> Just saw the version, so can you check if you have systemvm.iso somewhere in the
install path /usr/share or /usr/bin (don't remember actual paths for debian builds) and it
is readable and mountable.

>> Regards

SSVM is running on and do the force reconnection with the host on UI.

>> James Oh
>> Cloud QA Team
>> KT
>> Mobile : 010-9549-5588
>> FAX : 0303-0993-2884
>> Email : ogiljae@kt.com<mailto:ogiljae@kt.com>
>>
>> On 2012. 12. 3., at ┐└└Ř 12:26, Trevor Francis <trevor@46labs.com<mailto:trevor@46labs.com>>
wrote:

>> I have recently completely rebuilding cloudstack and a kvm hypervisor from scratch
to determine if there is an issue with my system or with the latest Ubuntu cloudstack build.

>> Currently, cloudstack builds bad systems VMs on Ubuntu 12.04 Hosts and Management
server. The system VM is pingable, but I am getting "Connection Refused" on CPVM and the SSVM
will not respond to ISO uploads.

>> Plus:
>>
>> I run a: ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud -p 3922 root@169.254.3.122<mailto:root@169.254.3.122>
>> and receive a: Permission denied (public key)
>>
>> I looked at the mysql database for the keys and compared them against the keys on
the hypervisors. They do not match
>> There has to be a problem with the builds, as I have been able to replicate this
multiple times on completely fresh builds.