cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: How to statistic the network flow of the vm in cloudstack
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 14:20:13 GMT

See if the wiki @ https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/usage-and-usage-events.html answers
your questions

Thanks,
-Nitin

On 07-Nov-2012, at 2:46 PM, sx chen wrote:

hi,all:
    I want to statistic the network flow sended and recived by vm.So I
want to know how to compute the network flow or traffic in cloudstack.
 (1)How can I statistic different traffic's flow?CloudStack network flow
is based on
network(physical network or virtual network) or  traffic(public or guest...)?
 (2)How
can i use table cloud_usage.usage_network?what is the mean of columes
bytes_sent,bytes_received,agg_bytes_received,agg_byyes_sent in this
table?can i use  these columes to count the traffic flow?
 thanks.