cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mir Islam <mis...@mirislam.com>
Subject Re: Admin user can't login
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:15:23 GMT
I believe so. I do not see any SQL related error that it could not connect to database or failed
connection. In the db.properties database host is localhost and user is correct. Password
is encrypted so I am not sure if it is correct (no reason for it not to be)

One thing I remember from 3.x that there was a splash screen which forced admin to change
password. This time when I initially installed the server and started it  up, the mysql server
was not running. I am wondering if that caused an issue or not. Is there a way to manually
toggle a flag in the db to indicate that the admin password has been changed already (even
though its not)?

Thanks
Mir