cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <trevor.fran...@tgrahamcapital.com>
Subject CS 4 Centos 6.3 Install
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 13:22:25 GMT
I have successfully gotten CS4 installed and up and running. I can spawn new VMs, etc. but
I am unable to complete an ISO install of Centos 6.3 on a guest machine. This is because the
console automatically defaults to a text install of Centos, and not a graphical install. I
am running on XS 6.02 hosts with all the latest hotfixes.

Previously I was able to do graphical installs on CS 3.0.2 on a KVM HV, but am unable to do
it now. It is important to have the GUI install, as it is the only way to manually partition
drives in the install.

Any thoughts? Bug?

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | The PeerEdge Cloud
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry