cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <tre...@46labs.com>
Subject Re: Xenserver Shared Public Network
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 13:05:23 GMT
The Switches I am using (Dell 5324) are L2 switches only.

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | The PeerEdge Cloud
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

On Nov 2, 2012, at 7:38 AM, Trevor Francis <trevor@46labs.com> wrote:

> So, I have added vlan 10 to all the ports on the switch, including port 1 which is connected
to the router. Does the router need to be VLAN aware? If so, that might be a problem as it
belongs to my ISP.