cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject Public Network and Shared Network Mode
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 21:00:14 GMT
Do I really need a Public Network if I'm using a shared network offering? Reason why I am asking,
is that public network is presented in Add Zone wizard when you choose Advanced Network setup
and there is no way to delete it.. (that I know off).

It would make sense to have Public Network when you use Isolated mode (like AWS), but since
I'm using shared - I see no point. Plus, once I got my Advanced Network Mode to function as
expected, I don't see CS allocating any Public IP addresses, only Guest..

Please confirm,

Thanks