cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Matty Courtney <matty.court...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack 4 create template
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 22:58:55 GMT
Also, check for persistent udev rules that pin an interface name to a MAC
address. If any such rules are present you should find them (on
CentOS/RHEL) in /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules

Regards,

Matty Courtney
CloudPlatform Implementation Engineer, Worldwide Cloud Services
T +61 409 312 329
matty.courtney@citrix.com

Powering mobile work styles and cloud services