cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <marcos_or...@anadat.es>
Subject RE: Storage creating hung up
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:00:34 GMT
Hi Raul,

I have a smiliar situation creating system VM the first time that I install CS.

The only way that worked for me was stop CS management server and delete the storage in MySql.

regards

Un saludo,

 Marcos Ortiz Fernández                  [cid:image002.png@01CDC0F7.5355F610]
 IT Technical Engineer

 Parque Empresarial Rivas Futura             Teléfono:  +34  902 196 047
 Calle Marie Curie 7 Edificio Beta              Fax :          +34  915 275 904
 28521 - Madrid

De: Raul Flores [mailto:raul@bcttx.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012 16:59
Para: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Asunto: Storage creating hung up

Guys

I created a volume and set the tag to use the local storage in the machine and for the last
5 days is saying Creating...

It is 500 Gbytes.

I already restarted the cloud-management and never stop or finish to creation.

Any suggestion how to stop it?

Thanks

Raul Flores
BConnected Technologies
7324 Southwest Freeway, Suite 830
Houston, Texas, 77074
Main 713-721-6100
Helpdesk 281-861-1650

www.bcttx.com<http://www.bcttx.com/>
Find us on Facebook ,Twitter and Feeds.
[cid:image001.png@01CDC0BC.60CD14D0]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/BConnected-Technologies/356465231033092>[cid:image002.png@01CDC0BC.60CD14D0]<https://twitter.com/#!/BConnectedTech>[cid:image003.jpg@01CDC0BC.60CD14D0]<http://blog.bcttx.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended
to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachment, if any, or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you received this email in error please immediately
notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.

[cid:anadatcloudsfirma460x80.jpg@5334da7e535c4f48bf5881738cec5bc7]

De conformidad con lo establecido en la L.O.P.D., Anadat Consulting  garantiza la adopción
de las medidas necesarias para asegurar el tratamiento confidencial de los datos de carácter
personal. Así mismo le informamos de la posibilidad de ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación,
cancelación y oposición.

According to the established in the Spanish law of data protection (L.O.P.D.), ANADAT Consulting
guarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to assure the confidential processing of
the personal data. In the same way we inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights
of access, modification, cancellation and opposition.