cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: DNS Issue
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 18:41:43 GMT
Resolve DNS for the public IP or the guest IP?
It really depends on your DNS infrastructure. Because of the dependency on
the datacenter DNS infrastructure, CloudStack has shied away from an
out-of-the-box solution.
That's not to deny that it is a real problem. It should be solved, but
there are several approaches, each of which is optimal for certain styles
of DNS infrastructure.