cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <Ahmad.Emne...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Xenserver Shared Public Network
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 17:20:28 GMT
Your public network comes in through the router, correct? If that’s the
case, make the switchport the router connects to an access port on vlan
10. Then you can trunk 10 to the other ports, and use that vlan within
cloudstack to define and access the public network. I believe you will
also need to define your private network on the switch and have it route
traffic out through the router. I use poweredge 6200's they're different
to configure than the 5200 series.