cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Justin Porterfield <JPorterfi...@onesite.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack on current network infrastructure
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:25:43 GMT
I had a similar situation and struggled to find a solution but this
information helped me out quite a bit:

http://www.shapeblue.com/2012/05/10/using-the-api-for-advanced-network-mana
gement/

There's no clear way to set up a network with an existing VLAN using the
web interface but it is possible through the API.