cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sx chen <cloudchen0...@gmail.com>
Subject How to statistic the network flow of the vm in cloudstack
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 12:46:37 GMT
 hi,all:
     I want to statistic the network flow sended and recived by vm.So I
want to know how to compute the network flow or traffic in cloudstack.
  (1)How can I statistic different traffic's flow?CloudStack network flow
is based on
network(physical network or virtual network) or  traffic(public or guest...)?
  (2)How
can i use table cloud_usage.usage_network?what is the mean of columes
bytes_sent,bytes_received,agg_bytes_received,agg_byyes_sent in this
table?can i use  these columes to count the traffic flow?
  thanks.