cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sx chen <cloudchen0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to statistic the network flow of the vm in cloudstack
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 07:52:45 GMT
  i have read this wiki。
  (1)According to this wiki,I think each line in table
cloud_usage.user_statistics is informations about a domR。so,i can compute
"current_bytes+net_bytes" of table cloud_usage.user_statistics to give
each  domR's network usage,is that right?please help me to affirm this。
  (2)there are three types of bytes in table cloud_usage.user_statistics。
    1)net_bytes_received net_bytes_send
    2)current_bytes_received current_bytes_sent
    3)agg_bytes_received agg_bytes_sent
  i know meanings of net_bytes and current_bytes according the wiki。And
what  is the meaning of agg_bytes。Is it useful for me to compute the
network flow?