cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From cloud stack <cloudst...@fungo.me>
Subject Re: monitor cloudstack
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:36:54 GMT
Hi marc
I have tried zenoss and also used this zenpack, but find it can only
monitor to the host level, not vm level.
maybe there are something wrong whit my conifguration.
I used zenoss core, not enterprise edition.

and I think zenoss UI is too complicated, not simple like Nagios
zenoss need about 10mins to start up all compont on my 3G mem, Dual-core
2.6G CPU pc, too long time.

thank you!