cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From cloud stack <cloudst...@fungo.me>
Subject Re: monitor cloudstack
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:25:47 GMT
hi, Rajesh,
This is a sub-project of cloudstack, can It get the process list (show
every process)info,
or just the process summary(total cpu or memory used) info?

BTW, is there any doc introduce the code architecture(such as platform used
or even class diagram) of cloudstack at docs.cloudstack.org? I search the
site, but did not find such doc.

Thank you!