cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fungo Wang <cloudst...@fungo.me>
Subject Re: monitor cloudstack
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:49:14 GMT
I found that at the cloudstack manager portal, I can see below info for a
VM instance at the statistics tab
Total CPU
CPU Utilized
Network Read
Network Write

this means there are cpu and network usage api supplied by couldstack itself

what about memory and disk I/O api, has cloudstack already  supplied these?

thx