cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Facundo Guerrero <fguerr...@ipaddress.com.ar>
Subject Re: Multiple IP's to one instance
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:21:19 GMT
This is not the most elegant solution but it's works.

In the root home of the virtual router you have all cloudstack scripts.

This are the steps to change it :

mv /root/ipassoc.sh /root/ipassoc_orig.sh

Then i create my own ipassoc.sh and i add this :

#!/bin/bash

cd /root

/bin/bash /root/ipassoc_orig.sh $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 $8 $9

/root/ipassoc_orig.sh -A -l PUBLICIP  -c eth2 -g PublicGATEWAY
/root/firewall.sh -A -l PUBLICIP  -r 10.1.1.2 -d 0:0 -G

/root/ipassoc_orig.sh -A -l XX.XX.XX.XX -c eth2 -g XX.XX.XX.XX
/root/firewall.sh -A -l XX.XX.XX.XX  -r 10.1.1.3 -d 0:0 -G

Then

chmod +x ipassoc.sh

Then i use the firewall of cloudstack panel to open the Ports of this

I hope that you understand this