cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schedule Announced for CloudStack Conference
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 00:14:43 GMT
Anyone know if there will be more slots? Or if it matters if more
people come? I wanted to bring someone with me, but unfortunately I
don't know who just yet (probably solidify that this week).

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Chandan Purushothama
<Chandan.Purushothama@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hello Donal,
>
> I already registered for the Event. I am wondering whether there is any registration
procedure for individual talks too,

> Thank you,
> Chandan.

and John John Kinsella for voting on the submissions. We were initially concerned about the
quantity of submissions given the short run-up to the conference - but we were blown away
by the quality
> *and* quantity of the submissions.
>
> We'll be announcing keynotes shortly, and the evening events. A lot of really good stuff
coming for the conference - I hope to see many of you there, you really don't want to miss
it!