cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Mail to the administrator when a user want to create a instance
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 18:48:20 GMT
On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:20 AM, zhiqing wu <wuzhiqing1985@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi:
> Mail to the administrator when a user want to create a instance ,how to
> achieve this functionality.and which parameter need to modified ?
>
> best regards

Doesn't exist at present.
You can file an RFE for this functionality, though I'd personally
think it's a bad idea. One of the core tenets of cloud computing is
that an end-user is empowered to get things done - not that it becomes
a portal for asking for permission.
If you just want to be notified when a user a creates an instance, I
suppose you could poll the event log periodically and have you
monitoring/logging system fire alerts when a user deploys a new vm.

--David