cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mario Loewenhaupt <loewenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Trouble installing ISO
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 11:50:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Cloudstack and have a small test enviorment setup.:

1x Management Server (Centos 6.3 + CS 4 + Mysql 5.1)
2x Xenserver 6.0.2
1x Storage Server (Nas4Free)

I'm having trouble downloading ISO's. First, on addind an ISO to CS, CS
said:  time out on secondary storage, so I googled and found the SSVM
troublshooting guide. Nothing wrong with SSVM but as I loggeg into,
suddenly all ISO started to download.

After they all finished downloading, CS gave me an error msg: *Status:
Input/output error*

I googled it but there are not much infos about this error in specific.

Has anybody a clue on whats wrong?

Best regards!

Mario Loewenhaupt