cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject java API for CloudStack
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:57:50 GMT
Hello Cloudstack,

I've just joined the community. I'm working on a project (soon to be
proposed in the ASF Incubator) that aims to make the task of
provisioning VM's on cloud infrastructure very easy. I've just started
working on the Cloudstack driver and I need your help picking the
client API library. Which one should I pick? We are currently using
Cloudstack 3.0, but also thinking about the future.

I know about:
- jclouds support for cloudstack
- cloudbridge Amazon API layer - so maybe Amazon SDK or jclouds again
- cloudstack API?

Which one is more suitable for now and which one do you think will be
developed further in the future?

Thanks,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan / CTO / http://axemblr.com