cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hemanth <hema...@cloudbyte.co>
Subject Unable to launch VM using ISO
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 10:44:06 GMT
Hi

I am setting up Cloudstack and i am unable to launch the VM from an ISO

Evnironment setup is :  CloudStack on CentOS 6.3
                                   Host : XenServer 6.0
                                   Primary and Secondary Storage : NFS
share from FreeBSD

Downloaded a FreeBSD ISO from our local http server and it completed
successfully but while creating a Instance i am not able to launch VM as it
says
" Unable to create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-9-VM] " and the CloudStcak
Dashboard displays as : " VLAN Failed to deploy Vm with Id: 9 "

In Management Server Log, i could see  " Cleanup failed due to DhcpEntry
failed ".. Please help in solving the issue

Attachment : management-server.log

Thanks
Hemanth