cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sean Hafeez <sean.haf...@bigswitch.com>
Subject Username / Password issue on 1st login to UI
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:04:57 GMT
I have installed on CentOS 6.3 and Ubuntu 12.04. Followed the instructions
to the letter. I have the same issue on both systems that I cannot login
with admin/password.

I have googled etc. Not cookies - tried with more then one system and more
then one browser. hostname --fqdn is right, etc.

Checked the DB

mysql> SELECT username,password FROM user;
+----------+----------------------------------+
| username | password                         |
+----------+----------------------------------+
| admin    | 5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99 |
+----------+----------------------------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

This works out to be password.

There does not seem to be anything in logs. Any help would be great! Am I
missing something stupid?

Sean Hafeez
羽飛寿 翔雲
TME/SE